Becoming the Best Version of Yourself
In becoming the best version of yourself, time needs to be resourced to allow yourself time to honour your own needs. I love the quote by Katie Reed, “Self-care is giving the world the best version of you, rather than what’s left of you.” All too often we continue to keep pushing ourselves to get everything “done” even when we are beyond tired from having to “do it all”.
When you feel like if you stop the world will fall apart, it’s important to recognize that it’s at that exact moment that you have come out of alignment. In other words, you “forget” that you are part of an interconnected reality of each person contributing to the whole, even when it doesn’t appear that way. And that you are not alone.
Signs of being out of alignment:
- You are feeling more pressure than ease
- Driven by obligation rather than passion
- Knowing deep down and yet not accepting that something (job, relationship) is not a good fit anymore
- Feeling drained
- Experiencing underwhelm or overwhelm
- Operating from ego (self-importance) rather than from soul (selfless service)
- Disconnection from your sense of self, vision for your life, or higher power
- Lost focus
- No clear intent
- Not living values
- Lacking confidence
- Creeping into self-doubt and feelings of unworthiness
- Experiencing feelings of shame and/or disappointment
Time for a Reset
If you have checked off one or more of these signs, it’s time to stop, reassess how you are spending your time and energy, and reset to your natural rhythm. Doing so will also re-align you with the cosmic and earth rhythms and cycles. Being in harmony with this moves you into the direction of the highest vision for yourself and your life.
One key component to this reset is to re-examine your values. How are you living in alignment with what is most important to you now? It’s time to take a stand for what you are most about!
Step into your passion and let that be your guide to how to live your life going forward. This allows you to become the best version of yourself, and have the greatest influence on those you care about most. Love begins to pour out of you, rather than regret or resentment, and affects everything and everyone you give your energy and attention to.
You can also change your state of consciousness, focus, and attitude at any time and it will shift the whole trajectory of your life. You have the power to change your mind, thoughts, and beliefs. In turn this regulates your emotions and creates either balance or imbalance.
These thoughts, emotions and energy is projected into your energy field to be absorbed and reacted to by all those around you. The same is true of you absorbing and reacting to their energy. This reminds me of something a guest I had on Wise Woman Wednesdays said about being in a centred state of consciousness.
State of Light in Everyday Life
A few months ago I was honoured to interview the pioneer of LFT also know as, Life Field Therapy. Eva May uses this modality, along with other tools and practices she mastered along the way, to help thousands of people overcome stress, anxiety, and develop self-awareness to become the best version of themselves. You can view this interview on YouTube and discover ways to calm the mind and regulate emotions. This host of the Centered State-Mindfulness Meditation Practice for Self-Empowerment Tribe offered in Our Sacred Community also talks about:
- Inner power to create your own life
- Recognizing your natural state
- Being a source of light
- Growing your self-awareness
- A guided breathing meditation to practice daily
- Developing a charismatic state
- How we all absorb and react to energy
- Hologram of life
- Being remarkable
- Discovering and sharing your gifts
- How not to succumb to toxic energies
- Boundaries trigger respect
- The secret to rendering narcissists powerless
Known as, “The Soul Illuminator”, Jennifer Regular specializes in helping Thought Leaders, Creatives and Visionaries direct the life they live so they can create global impact, make the impossible possible, and fulfill their life mission. She is an International Speaker, Author of Embrace Your Power: A Healing Journal of Self-Discovery, and Podcast Host. https://linktr.ee/lighting.the.path